Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Remote Car Starter Connecticut Remote Car Starter Help?

Remote car starter help? - remote car starter connecticut

Ok, so I just bought a car from my aunt. and if they sold it to me told me that he had only one key for the car and the other in the engine in the distance. He is a 2001 Nissan Altima GLE. starter Prusuit. There were copies of each key of the car, because my dealer. When I use the remote starter, is the task are not yet due, of course, the car key RFID chips in them. She had installed a remote starter Jo-Dis in Connecticut. Now closed. Nobody knows where the key will not pay $ 400 and Nissan Motor to tear up my engine and find it. Can someone tell me where to find it in countries that are the key. i dont need it, but I paid for the car ... or is it something you can do to be successful?

0 comments:

Post a Comment