Thursday, January 28, 2010

Besti Am In Love With You Quotes OMGOSH Why Do I Love Gay People Soo Much?

OMGOSH why do I love gay people soo much? - besti am in love with you quotes

My pet is a gay, my besti other is a lez and go with all your friends lez gay.
I am attracted to all gaybohoords and people think I'm kind of rejection, secret lez (I do) I am 100% correct.
Idk yi homosexual love .. I do not have homosexuals in my fam Infact my income, even as gay, but for some reason, I want a man (right) is getting married very active in gay rights and I have a gay son (its hard) but try to
I think to take a surrogate for a gay couple for your child. I know I will Preggers for my horse, because I really have to have children and I would really want a surrogate mother.

9 comments:

Sgt ɥdɐɹƃd said...

Good question ... However, I am not. How do you want me tell you why he thinks the way you do? lol

squirt :] said...

aww thats so cute you take your child for him? Gee I wish I had a friend like you are cool. Man with someone elses baby girl is crazzayy. lol. But you sound incredible! And the answer to your question, idk. maybeh them because they were open minded and love = D

Joe Blow said...

There are people I like and some gay, they can not stand. In general, I am not with other gay men get on. I get better with heterosexual men.

edit:
I also think his place in the gay pride events, or if I am surrounded by gay people. Although I am gay.

Louis L said...

"I want a gay son," wow this is the first time. I'm gay and I do not want gay son. I would not mind, but when my son was gay, it seemed, unless my influence.

la vie boheme said...

I think it's just a good man ... I have a best friend like you! I swear that I liked a little more than I said I was a lesbian! she goes gay clubs with us and everything! haha shes year, especially 100%

Grrrr!s randomness baby;) said...

* Happy dance * you really like us, just as we do. lol jk jk. Question is so awesome.

jonah l said...

Idk why. It is a good thing, though! This means that you are very tolerant of a loving person, who is now rare. Congratulations.

Look into my eyez said...

Its a F @ g witch lmao! I'm joking, not serious =] I gay, but it could be that we are totally awesome! My two best friends are girls just like you!

happy2lu... said...

You have a good heart, and probably know that the sexual orientation of a person only a small fraction of all of them. I have many gay friends, then you're in good company. I like the LGBT community because they accept then the others, shame you can not say the same for all of our fellow farmers.

How to sound like a faghag and you should be proud of. I am and I'm proud of my HAGNESS.

Post a Comment