Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How Does Light Affect Living Things How To Maintain Balance While Living In New York City?

How to maintain Balance while living in New York City? - how does light affect living things

It is difficult to live in a city like New York and have this kind of "life balance", I think. Cities such as this need for decadent excesses which consume above the average, more than all, as so many autonomies running, how can you take a minute, "away from everything" without? Someone there to give advice, a city separated from nature, peace, light and reflection?

I think the people of New York is generally very healthy, good food fresh, and many organic, the amount of exercise (at least all the walking, climbing stairs, etc.) .. Even small things, as I heard the Japanese alignin their beds north to south, the way we sleep and wake in the morning ..
So ...
Does anyone else have some tips for a healthy life in New York?

3 comments:

Chaney34 said...

When sleep from time to time for 12 hours.

deathrow... said...

all night and sleep during the day and we all know the rest.

Even if you are traveling not afford to take a train, rent a car with friends and trying to make a ritual out of town twice a month.

I have a dog, a few years ago for other reasons, of course. but helped me to make more information on schedule, people who are more outside than in my "party" friends. "

I moved to Brooklyn to 9.11.01. I used to in Chinatown, and after the attacks, I chose what I felt at that moment I do not know, leave is depression. I'm done with life on the island (11) and will be able to see more trees, less people, they help me, the question of balance.


Well, when I think about what you know. Good luck. and New York, the capital of the universe ...

HH in AK said...

The balance we seek comes from within. You need to decide what is important and work towards it. The fact that the city never sleeps, it does not mean you should go to its always went fast. A place in your house, just silence and reflection. It can be as small as one corner of the room. Go to the search for balance: to meditate read the Bible, to pray, to breathe deeply. Take some time to make roots in what we can not have him thinking and explore the city.

Post a Comment