Sunday, January 31, 2010

How Much For Just The Top Braces How Much Do (top And Bottom) Braces Cost.?

How much do (top and bottom) braces cost.? - how much for just the top braces

I need get the support in the upper and lower teeth. My parents are a little tight on cash charge, because of spending too little, what I want, when we can get. I asked many people when they hurt, but I can not find an answer that helps. I get the silver medal, which I think is the cheapest? Please help. Thank you:)

3 comments:

Curt S said...

Most buttons are covered by insurance if they are still at school.

You're right that the metals are the cheapest, but the color will be added by rubber bands, after you make the cable in.

We then consider if they are younger. I am 30 years now and the end of my treatment. My buttons are not covered by insurance, because I'm an adult. I paid $ 6000 for my treatment group.

You feel uncomfortable at first, and if the setting is painful for a few days to pay for it.

Get it done while young, and keep your clothes! I have and now I'm going through it on my own and 30 years.

faisal said...

I mean to smile dental braces happening in Fremont, California. I think braces top and bottom of 2 years and the catch-all for 3745th It is a very good price --

KellyC said...

I think, 7500

Post a Comment