Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Air Purifier Smells Would An Air Purifier/iodinizer Get Rid Of Really Bad Kitchen Cooking Smells?

Would an air purifier/iodinizer get rid of really bad kitchen cooking smells? - my air purifier smells

Kitchen next to my kitchen to my neighbor, and she is from Armenia and the smell of cooking worse! (Garlic) sorry if any of you arrmenian R, but it is serious. will contribute to cleaner air smell? I have tried, candles and incense and nothign works! take i hate it b / ci can not be a bathroom or in the bathroom, without raised by the smell

2 comments:

Marian J said...

I use in my house because I clean animals. It really helps to eliminate odors, but keep the area clean and tidy, also a big difference. Clean counters and other surfaces with warm water and 1 / 2 cup of bleach will help to the odors even for those who have settled on surfaces. Then turn the cleaner and add a candle for the first few hours, an additional freshness. :-)

Rusty Nail said...

A complaint with the owner. They pay their rent to live, as they are. Let's fix the problem. You should not put up with the smell in her apartment.

Post a Comment