Friday, February 5, 2010

How To Decorate Belt Buckles Where Can I Find A Really Extravagant Belt?

Where can I find a really extravagant belt? - how to decorate belt buckles

Hello,
I want to go to a black belt around my waist (not federal), the silver studs and rhinestones loop has a very tall and 10-12 inches wide.
I saw on the opposite side of the street shops including Next, New Look and Top Shop, but not the bill = (

If you know a business that sells more than federal government to send up, please send me a link ^ ^.

Thank you!

3 comments:

flowerch... said...

http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/store ...

Better than I could find!

ask sarah. said...

To forever21! Here you will find a totally there!

Sara said...

Primark fancy accessories for big and soooo cheap!

Post a Comment