Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Most Powerful Desktop Of 2010 What Is The Cheapest And Most Powerful Desktop Computer?

What is the cheapest and most powerful Desktop Computer? - the most powerful desktop of 2010

I need a computer that can run any new games now, but it costs $ 6,000 I only spend $ 2000 on a desktop. Thus, the computer must be running with the new games without problems, lots of memory, performance does not seem to matter, is absolutely necessary in order to be able to run Crysis on High. Please help with a link to a description of the installation of the equipment.

1 comments:

mike5178... said...

Sounds like you have a need to build for this price class. It is much easier. Nothing is Crysis running on a high now, the game is much ahead of its competitors.
My system can be 99% of all games out there now is my build:
OS: Windows Vista Home Premium
CPU: AMD Athlon64x2 FX-62
Mainboard: ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe
RAM: 2 GB PNY XLR8 Gaming
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 320 GB X 2
GPU: PNY NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTS 320MB
HP DVD 1040i Lightscribe model
And if you build the system yourself make sure gowith disk imaging software like Acronis True Image 11 Home
Built by me and cost me only $ 1,100 at the time, which I'm sure you can do much more for this price range now that cloud've 5 MondayTHS before.

Post a Comment