Saturday, November 14, 2009

Very Young Getting Fked Getting Prego At A Very Young Age?

Getting prego at a very young age? - very young getting fked

Umm .. Order in 12 ... to about 13 ... and I felt ... these strange feelings ..... my bf is 14 ... and he wants me to have sex w / him. ... i havent even talked to an adult ... and do the debate "with Mom or Dad to .... .. and I myself was to find some .... Is it a baby .... i kno in wayyyy to young ... but .. as ... . idk i almost took my baby cousin ... since he was born, his mother ... BC is a crack whore ... Soo yes .. i do not kno what to do .. but maybe ... .'m crazy? "as my BF keeps asking me to make love with him ... but I'm afraid .... ... cuz i dnt take birth control and DNT have" protection "? sp? ... What should I do ?

-kimmy

0 comments:

Post a Comment