Sunday, November 8, 2009

Expired Ohio Drivers License My CA Driver's License Expired Because I Owed A Fee In Ohio, What To Do Now?

My CA Driver's license expired because I owed a fee in Ohio, what to do now? - expired ohio drivers license

I received a letter in the mail that said I could renew my license online in order to achieve sales, so I did it 26th January. I renewed online 20th January, but the beginning of February, I received a letter from the DMV in CA, which he is liable to a share of Ohio and the license was not renewed until I pay. I paid the fee of $ 30 to the Ohio DMV. What now? Am I obligated to take the test again because my license has expired in the meantime, while I pay?

2 comments:

ruby99 said...

I just want (DMV). If you're lucky, you get a good man who can help you

Maryjayn... said...

Yes, I would say. It will probably say that the Jan.20th invalid because of the fine to be. Do what you need, even if it is repeated examinations of drivers. You need this license?

Post a Comment