Sunday, December 20, 2009

Black Bathroom Vanity Updating Old Bathroom Vanity. Your Advice Please!?

Updating old bathroom vanity. Your advice please!? - black bathroom vanity

I have an outdated vanity bathroom (double sink) I want to upgrade, but with limited budgets. The hob and sink is beige (which coincided with bath and shower), and under cabinets in oak (with a small groove panels). I can not afford to see games in all white, as I thought back to the color, or (the color of the oak in a dark chocolate brown or dark walnut?), Or almost black type, just to be a good color contrast too. What do you think the color scheme? Sink beige, black wood stove? or what we think of a forest green or blue spots?

I will update the game to the recovery of money and open up in a shade of blue shower / green.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment